The Transition Partners’ team is rapidly expanding and we are always interested in hearing from bright, dynamic individuals keen to pursue a career in recruitment. If you have endless drive and unstoppable ambition, there could be a place for you at Transition Partners.
Our incredible people are the key to our success. We work very hard for our clients and we have a lot of fun along the way. From charity hikes to end-of-year away trips, we take the time to wind down, relax and build genuine relationships with one another. We sit together in a vibrant open-plan office and we love sharing our ideas and skills. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we value their contribution.
As a business, we are supportive, passionate and absolutely dedicated to what we do. We take great pride in our expertise, and expect our people to continually grow, learn and develop their skills with us. We want like-minded people who share our passion and are capable of developing very close working relationships with our clients and candidates.
If your best skill is the ability to communicate with and understand people, and you’re looking for an amazing opportunity to grab with both hands, then Transition Partners may be the right place for you! You may be an experienced recruitment consultant or a new entrant looking to start a career in the industry. Whatever the capacity, you are the type of person who can take the initiative, think ahead and make order out of chaos; someone who can. You pay attention, and are ready to react and respond at a moment’s notice. Working as part of a dynamic team, you are looking for a role that’s exciting, challenging and full of variety – with no two days the same!
What’s in it for you?
- Great location, within walking distance of Leeds train station and all kinds of bars, restaurants and cafes
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- A fun, flexible and non-competitive work environment – we are not hung up on KPIs
- A nurturing, collaborative environment. We are committed to helping our people be the very best they can be and seek their input into the direction and growth of our business
- Amazing people to work with
- Frequent company get-togethers. Or as we like to call it – celebrating a job well done!
Think you’ve got what it takes? Drop us a line. We can’t wait to hear from you!