up to £35K
Job type: Permanent
Transition Partners are pleased to be recruiting for one of our very well established clients based in Nottingham. Our client is very keen to open this opportunity for candidates that are eager to solidify their career in a fast paced and creative business.
As a Implementation Consultant you will have the following skills
- Experience working within a support environment
- Experience within software and infrastructure implementations
- Windows Server – configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting
- Experience with Oracle, Web screens, Apache Tomcat, firewalls is essential
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- IIS (ASP and ASP.Net would be advantageous).
- XML technologies (Webservices, Transformations etc.)
- Java (Minimum knowledge of JVM principles, but JSP, JDBC and EJB would be advantageous).
- Transport protocols (HTTP(S), FTP, SFTP)
The role of the Implementation Consultant / Analyst is to;
- Lead the Implementation of Client focused software solutions
- Work with clients to provide technical solutions for the business
- Ensure the files are working in a run time environment
- Implement tailor made software and help support post implementation
Skills Required Applications, Systems Administrator, Microsoft, SQL, Engineer, Systems Support
Are you the perfect fit for this vacancy?
Send us your CV now and we’ll contact you to discuss the position in more detail.
Or if you prefer, call us on 0113 457 1085