Competitive Salary + Benefits
Transition Partners are in the process of recruiting for one of our highly renowned clients based in Leeds. Our client is eager to present this brilliant opportunity to candidates that are focussed on taking a step forward within their careers and strengthening both their knowledge and experience within UX Design. It will allow for candidates to solidify their career in a senior position whilst pro-actively developing as a fully integrated and critical member of the development team.
- You will actively take the lead in improving the user experience across the organisation.
- Work within an Agile focused environment whilst leading a team of front-end developers to continually enhance the User Experience for both external and internal users.
- Work alongside Product Owners using analytics and multivariate testing tools to refine the user experience to the benefit of the customer and organisation.
- You will be expected to take lead from a UX and UI perspective on new ecommerce sites and mobile apps projects.
- Proven commercial experience in UX design and associated methodologies
- Hands on experience using Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch
- Experience line managing UX / UI professionals
- Knowledge of graphic design fundamentals and experience translating that design into solutions
- Strong typography skills
- Knowledge of usability testing and user research techniques
- Commercial experience of working on cross-browser and cross-device platforms
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Multivariate testing, including planning, implementing and presenting results
- Experience working within an Agile team
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals like you to excel their career, so If the role is of interest, please do not hesitate and apply today!!
Are you the perfect fit for this vacancy?
Send us your CV now and we’ll contact you to discuss the position in more detail.
Or if you prefer, call us on 0113 457 1085